Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random Education

One Latin class, I was doing a head count on the kids.  I saw 2 out of the 3 I had.  Go up & saw this.

Fireball, on his own (! WOOHOO!!!)  asked for help to find some books in the library.   What they couldn't find he had sent to that library.   ( One proud mom here!!)

Fireball Coyote found a snake in the yard.


Later that night, dad & he practiced baseball.


For Mother's Day, I wanted to do something special & fun with L.J.  I tossed around the idea of him doing a paper hand and foot print, painting a mug at a different pottery place.
Fireball Coyote 'throwing' his cup.

Etching a rabbit and dragon on it.

Pumpkin's cereal bowl.

(don't ask about the middle.  last time we were there he had the center 'pop' up like that.  he liked it & wanted it again.)


Then I decided to do something more personal with L.J.  We came up with this.
His mom LOVED IT!  :-)

Fireball Coyote decided to do some baking and made mint fudge balls 

& brownies.

Meanwhile, Pumpkin did computer work.

Fireball Coyote helped me with tagging for a consignment sale.
Then had fun with broken clock gears.

Pumpkin, with the help of Google translate, worked on his Latin.
(Later, he found out he looked up the wrong words.  May not be doing that again.)

Park fun before Latin.

Fireball Coyote was watching a baby groundhog during Latin.

I found on Christian Unschooling a cool game ~ Flow

Fireball Coyote couldn't wait to get out the finger paints and have me paint his face.

Making more bread!
the boys were still watching PBS shows ( kids & other), baseball, computer things, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment