Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cheddar's Restaurant

I DO NOT recommend going to Cheddar's 

Restaurant!!


Last night I had a MNO with fellow homeschoolers. We had a great 


time, however they management style is frustrating!

I tried to get a table reserved for us and "we don't do that" I 


was told, after my second call. When I called in the morning,

 I was told to call back closer to the time and they could 

"save" it for about 30 minutes. When I called the second 

time, I was told "It's first come, first serve."


Well, that makes it VERY difficult when everyone in your


 group knows to ask for the group name and there's no 

table!!!


The people in my group were VERY confused when they 


arrived!!!! 

I was VERY TICKED!!!



NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment