Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Round Two Of The Computer

   I'm not sure what his attraction is to the computer and the kid games he plays on it, but he won't take no for an answer.  He finds some way to fan dangle his way on, ugh.
   Early this afternoon I told them, "I have 5 words for you.  Get your butts outside, Now."  Happily, they did.  This 60* weather is to be replaced with rain tomorrow, boo.  They are now having fun exploring the local creek.  One child always comes back with Mica.  He LOVES his rocks.  Hopefully they will head to the "back 40" and find arrowheads.
   Me, I'm going to do laps in the yard and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

See yinz.

I'll post later about yesterday - "art", 'mommy time', Latin, and the rest of today. Time for sun & fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment