Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"Is this what a typical day looks like?!?!"

Dad was off work yesterday and asked me, "Is this what a typical day looks like?!?!"
Pumpkin answered, "No."
I said, "What do you mean?"
"This, doing nothing.  Playing on the computer, watching TV, fighting.  Nothing is going on," he said.

I'm thinking of all the little details happening that he's missing ~ math, science, language, socialization, bonding and more.

Aadel at ChristianUnschooling.com was asking herself about the "unproductive days".  Her post is exactly what I see in our days, productive or unproductive.  Aadel said,
"So even on days when someone might look at our life and think we were very unproductive or lazy - we happen to be learning in spite of their opinion." 

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking when dad asked his question.  Click on the link above and read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment